Knauf Insulation Technical Solutions BIM objects
Supporting planners and specifiers
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a digital, future-oriented process for planning, constructing and operating buildings and helps to increase productivity in the construction industry. It involves all stakeholders in a building process – from building owners, engineers and planners to building material producers, property operators and facility managers to demolition and disposal companies.
It is based on relevant information accessible during each step in a building’s life cycle, from design to demolition.
Knauf Insulation Technical Solutions can now offer BIM objects for the Thermo-teK (HVAC insulation) and Fire-teK (fire protection for air ducts) product ranges.
Save time and enhance your projects with high-quality technical insulation products!
Discover our smart solutions!
Not sure on how to use our BIM objects?
Watch our video or read instruction bellow?
Read our instructions for:
Do you need an innovative tool helping you to choose the most suitable product for your project?
Save this folder to your computer, read the instructions and discover how Dynamo (already installed in Revit) can help you in selecting the more suitable insulation product for your projects.
- Thermo-teK BD 050 - EN.rvt
- Thermo-teK BD 050 VBS - EN.rvt
- Thermo-teK BD 050 WBS - EN.rvt
- Thermo-teK BD 060 - EN.rvt
- Thermo-teK BD 060 ALU - EN.rvt
- Thermo-teK BD 060 VBS - EN.rvt
- Thermo-teK BD 070 - EN.rvt
- Thermo-teK BD 080 ALU - EN.rvt
- Thermo-teK BD 080 VBS - EN.rvt
- Thermo-teK BD 080 VWS - EN.rvt
- Thermo-teK BD 080 WBS - EN.rvt