Power-teK LM 700 ALU is a high resistant rock mineral wool mat, consisting of individual mineral wool strips (lamella) that are bonded on one side to a tear-resistant, glass mesh reinforced aluminium foil with maximum service temperature of 700 °C.
The fibres, which are primarily oriented vertically to the contact surface, provide high compressive strength; consequently, a sub-construction structure is not required for round objects. At the same time, the mineral wool mat offers sufficient flexibility for easy handling and fast installation.
Knauf Insulation Power-teK LM 700 ALU is produced with ECOSE® Technology, a patented binder system, based entirely on renewable raw materials.
Defined Power-teK applications:
- Pipe insulation
- Furnaces & other equipment
- Tank walls & heat storage
The product is recommended for thermal, fire and sound insulation of the defined applications within technical insulation:
- to avoid sub-construction structure
- where a 95 kg/m³ solution with high compressive strength is needed
- where maximum service temperature of 700 °C is required.
- High compressive strength
- Protection against water vapour
- Good thermal conductivity
- One product for different sizes (universal solution)
- Optimal visual appearance after installation
- Flexibility for easy handling guaranteed
- Easy to cut
- ECOSE® Technology
|Reaction to fire||A1|
|Maximum service temperature||700 °C|
|Declaration of performance||http://dopki.com/T4305WPCPR|
|Thermal conductivity (50°C)||0,044 W/(mK)|
|Thickness range||30 - 120|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard