Power-teK BD 775 is a rock mineral wool insulation board with high compressive strength and optimised for use on tank roofs, where walkability for maintenance purposes is also needed. For use on high-temperature tanks, the product also features excellent thermal conductivity values.
Defined Power-teK applications:
- Tank roofs
The product is recommended for thermal, fire and sound insulation of the defined applications within technical insulation, where:
- higher compressive strength / walkability for maintenance purposes is required.
- High compressive strength / walkability for maintenance purposes
- Cut to correct dimensions based on customers’ needs
- Easy to handle and install (puzzles)
- Installation without sub-structure
- Rigid, flat, stable form
|Reaction to fire||A1|
|Maximum service temperature||450 °C|
|Declaration of performance||http://dopki.com/T4309YPCPR|
|Thermal conductivity (50°C)||0,042 W/(mK)|
|Thickness range||50 - 140|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard