Power-teK BD 775 is a rock mineral wool insulation board with high compressive strength, cut to the dimensions of the customers’ needs and optimised for use on tank roofs, where walkability for maintenance purposes is also needed. For use on high-temperature tanks, the product also features excellent thermal conductivity values.
Defined Power-teK applications:
- Tank roofs
The product is recommended for thermal, fire and sound insulation of the defined applications within technical insulation, where:
- higher compressive strength / walkability for maintenance purposes is required.
- High compressive strength / walkability for maintenance purposes
- Cut to correct dimensions based on customers’ needs
- Easy to handle and install (puzzles)
- Installation without sub-structure
- Rigid, flat, stable form
|Reaction to fire||A1|
|Maximum service temperature||450 °C|
|Declaration of performance||http://dopki.com/T4309YPCPR|
|Thermal conductivity (50°C)||0,042 W/(mK)|
|Thickness range||50 - 140|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard