Fire-teK® WM 910 GGB is a high-temperature resistant mineral wool wired mat covered with a black re-inforced aluminium facing that has been especially designed for fire protection in round ventilation ducts. Listed fire class can be reached with mounting acc. to the installation manual.
Knauf Insulation Fire-teK® WM 910 GGB is produced with ECOSE® Technology, a patented binder system, based entirely on renewable raw materials.
UsageFire protection, Circular air ducts The product is recommended for thermal, fire and sound insulation of the defined applications within technical insulation.
- Fire resistance class EI 30
- Quick and easy to use:
- No gluing at the joints necessary
- No welding pins required
- Matching black and desent look
- Compact 40 mm
- No doubling layers at duct joints
- Suitable for moulded parts
- Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation
- Eurofins Certification Indoor Air Comfort Standard
- Strong outer packaging
- Sustainable product labelling
- Elastic, strong and flexible
- High temperature resistant
- Non combustible
- Age resistant
- ECOSE® Technology
|Reaction to fire||A1|
|Declaration of performance||http://dopki.com/T4305FP|
|Fire resistance||EI 30 at 40 mm thickness|
|Thermal conductivity (50°C)||0,040 W/(mK)|