Power-teK BD is a Rock Mineral Wool insulation board, bonded on one side to a tear-resistant, glass mesh reinforced aluminium foil, which acts as a water vapour barrier.
Optimised for high-temperature applications and equipped with excellent heat conductivity values, it is used as a universal solution for level and large surfaces.
Depending on the density, compression resistances of up to 10 kPa are possible. Various insulation boards are available with densities from 50 to 150 kg/m³ as well as for maximum temperatures of up to 700 °C.
Knauf Insulation Power-teK BD 450-700 ALU are produced with ECOSE® Technology, a patented binder system, based entirely on renewable raw materials.
- Furnaces & other equipment
- Tank walls & heat storage
- Tank roofs
The product is recommended for thermal, fire and sound insulation of the defined applications within technical insulation where:
- High maximum service temperatures are required (optimised for high application temperatures)
- protection against water vapour is required
- a nice visual appearance is required
- Suitable for high-temperature applications
- Nice visual appearance of final application
- Protection against water vapour
- Installation without sub-structure
- Easy to handle (each piece)
- Easy to cut to different forms
- Easier multi-layer insulation
- Variety of versions and thicknesses
- Rigid, flat, stable form
- ECOSE® Technology
|Reaction to fire||A1|
|Maximum service temperature||450 °C to 700 °C, depending on density|
|Declaration of performance||http://dopki.com/T4305LPCPR for BD 450, http://dopki.com/T4305TPCPR for BD 550, http://dopki.com/T4305OPCPR for BD 620, http://dopki.com/T4305PPCPR for BD 640, http://dopki.com/T4305QPCPR for BD 660, http://dopki.com/T4305BPCPR for BD 680, http://dopki.com/T4305CPCPR for BD 700|
|Thermal conductivity (10°C)||0.037 °C for BD 450 ALU|
|Thermal conductivity (50°C)||0,039 - 0,041 W/(mK), depending on density|
|Thickness range||30 - 140|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard